Just ordered some Axiom M3t's

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Paul_Fisher, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

Hey everyone,
    I know a lot of people have been asking about Axiom speakers, and I have been wondering myself. So I took the plunge today and ordered some M3ti bookshelfs. Right now I have Paradigm Mini Monitors. I will be directly comparing the quality of the mini's along with the M3's. This will be sort of the same thing that John Garcia did but obviously I will only compare the Mini's with the M3's like he did but without the GR-research speakers. Since the M3's have a 30 day money back guarantee I will keep them for about 4 weeks and decide between them and the mini monitors.

If I end up prefering the mini's after my in-home evaluation, then I'm going to simply return the M3's for my money back.

I am by no means an audiophile, but I will post my comparison of the two speakers next week after the M3's are broken in a little. Its always good to have direct comparisons in the same environment.

Anyway, I'll write a modest review next week.

Thanks,
    paul

2. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Looking forward to it.

3. eric_kl

eric_kl Extra

You might know this, but you are responsible for return shipping and duties if you decide to return the axiom speakers.

I learned this only after I ordered the M3s.

You may be better off trying the sell the Axioms if you decide against them. That's what I did.

4. TommyL

TommyL Supporting Actor

Erik, didn't you like them? Let us know...I'm going to get the m22's though...thanks!