1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Just ordered some Axiom M3t's

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Paul_Fisher, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Paul_Fisher

Paul_Fisher Screenwriter

Hey everyone,
    I know a lot of people have been asking about Axiom speakers, and I have been wondering myself. So I took the plunge today and ordered some M3ti bookshelfs. Right now I have Paradigm Mini Monitors. I will be directly comparing the quality of the mini's along with the M3's. This will be sort of the same thing that John Garcia did but obviously I will only compare the Mini's with the M3's like he did but without the GR-research speakers. Since the M3's have a 30 day money back guarantee I will keep them for about 4 weeks and decide between them and the mini monitors.

If I end up prefering the mini's after my in-home evaluation, then I'm going to simply return the M3's for my money back.

I am by no means an audiophile, but I will post my comparison of the two speakers next week after the M3's are broken in a little. Its always good to have direct comparisons in the same environment.

Anyway, I'll write a modest review next week.

Thanks,
    paul

2. Saurav

Saurav Cinematographer

Looking forward to it.

3. eric_kl

eric_kl Extra

You might know this, but you are responsible for return shipping and duties if you decide to return the axiom speakers.

I learned this only after I ordered the M3s.

You may be better off trying the sell the Axioms if you decide against them. That's what I did.

4. TommyL

TommyL Supporting Actor

Erik, didn't you like them? Let us know...I'm going to get the m22's though...thanks!