What's new

Just ordered one! (1 Viewer)

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I thought I would come out here tonight to announce that I just ordered a 20-39pci, I'm so excited that I just had to share it with everyone. The best thing about it is my insurance company is covering the cost, all I have to pay is taxes and brokerage fees.:D
Now the waiting begins :frowning:

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I had a flood in the basement and my velodyne ct-150 went for a swim so decided to upgrade to the 20-39, I couldn't be happier ;)

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
I know this has been asked before but I was wondering how large the preorder list for the pci's is, that way I get a rough idea of when to expect the new member of my family

Thanks

Dave

MarkMac

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Dave-

I just ordered my 20-39PCi last night, and I have order #2728. I think I saw a thread a little while back where the order #s were somewhere around 2400! I think we're probably looking at the end of April before we get to enjoy our new SVS trophies. Well, at least I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. (Hey-anybody interested in a 1yr old KSW-12?)

Art_C

Stunt Coordinator
The first thread I saw with a order number for PCi was 2340 that was on the 27th. My is #2390 something... Of course not all of them are PCi orders but I guess there are probably 200-300 PCi orders placed already. I'm already buying some demo DVD's just to be ready... :D

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Those order numbers really don't correlate to much at all (the vagarities of software shipping numbers). Most PCi orders should ship by late March, or eary April at the latest. We're keeping a lid on actual sales numbers since we don't want Velodyne to know how bad we're killing them right now ;^)

Both driver and amp deliveries are on schedule right now.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks