What's new

Just ordered my Xbox... (1 Viewer)

Andre F

Screenwriter
Well I finally broke down and did it, I ordered an Xbox. Better late than never. I'm getting Halo (of course) and found a good deal on Oddworld used. The big plans though are for Toejam and Earl 3. I can't wait...

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Horay!
I can't wait for all the fall titles for XBOX. I just can't wait for Toe Jam, Blinxx, Brute Force, Panzar Dragoon, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic... maybe some Conker next year :)
Hopefully the great GameCube titles will stop coming out (last 3 weeks... Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing, and Star Fox Adventures :eek: ) so I can concentrate on the 'BOX again (or otherwise go broke) :D

Andre F

Screenwriter
I forgot about Panzar Dragoon that one looks very nice....

I'm gonna just float between all three systems and pick up the best of the best. Metroid and Zelda for GCN, Vice City for PS2 and Toejam and Earl 3 for the Xbox....and to think I'll still have a pile of games just sitting there waiting for me now...

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Yeah, it's funny. I bought my Xbox two weeks ago, and really haven't played it all that much due to the amount of good stuff that Nintendo is putting out as of late.

I'm hoping to get back to it once Xbox live comes out to get some NFL2k3 action in.. but most of the fall Xbox titles aren't really pulling me in. Maybe Tony Hawk 4... but I'm not sure.

Glen

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Congratulations Andre! We'll have to exchange Toe Jam and Earl stories when the game is released:).

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Congrats Andre! I bought my XBOX a few months ago, after I found out I was addicted to HALO. Another big selling point was ToeJam and Earl 3. I checked out some of the movies on the game, and damn that music is FUNKY. The game should be a lot of fun to play.

Andre F

Screenwriter
After a buddy of mine brought over his Xbox with Halo, I knew I would get one soon. That is one cool game!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks