What's new

Just ordered my Axioms!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Brook

Agent
I just called this morning for my new Axioms. I got the M3t's, the VP100, and the Qs2 surrounds. I really didn't have much money, but I thought this was a good setup. I can't wait!!
:D
Anyone have this same setup?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I have a pair of M3tis for my fronts & love 'em. Great sound for a great price. I'm sure you'll like your setup, Brook.

peter a

Stunt Coordinator
where did you buy the axioms from? did you go straight to the website and call the company themselves? i read something about them having a coupon in their newsletter.... can anyone elaborate on that? also- is it best to buy directly from them, or from a company such as av123?

one last question- will a nice receiver be able to run a SVS sub, or do i have to buy an additional amp? thanks in advance- and congrats on the purchase big guy.

p

Jason Bell

Stunt Coordinator
From what I understand from reading other posts on the net. You can get better prices on Axioms from Canadian dealers like Audioshop. The difference is the dealers dont all offer the 30 day money back guarantee like Axiom direct does. I called one Canadian dealer and they said they would only give store credit on a return. I dont know if this applies to all the Canadian dealers. But I would ask before ordering. As for me I ordered them from the Axiom website. Hope this helps.

Rob Landolfi

Stunt Coordinator
Brook,

I may have mentioned in earlier postings, but am not sure...

I have the same set-up as you except that I have the QS4's and EP175 sub. You should be extremely happy with your system. Congrats on making your purchase and happy listening!

Gary PT

Agent
Best bang for the buck out there, imo. My m22's continue to amaze me daily for their size, output, and price. You should be very happy.:)

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
From what I understand from reading other posts on the net. You can get better prices on Axioms from Canadian dealers like Audioshop. The difference is the dealers dont all offer the 30 day money back guarantee like Axiom direct does. I called one Canadian dealer and they said they would only give store credit on a return. I dont know if this applies to all the Canadian dealers. But I would ask before ordering. As for me I ordered them from the Axiom website. Hope this helps.
In addition to the return policy, also consider any shipping charges that the dealers might charge you, because when buying directly from Axiom you get free 2-day FedEx shipping. Also, if you want to save some money you can see if they have the model you're buying in the Factory Outlet.

Marc H

Second Unit
Congrats Brook, I bet you will love them.

Jason is right, the Canadian dealers don't have the profit margins that Axiom does to deal with returns effectively. Nor do they have the repackaging facilities to re-box and re-sell the returns like Axiom does. Axiom works from the manufacturing costs and when they sell direct they make both their regular profit as well as the dealer profit so they can well afford to deal with international returns.

Our shop has to have competitive pricing with the local chain store dealers and anybody is welcome to take advantage of that but it just doesn't have enough margins to be able to offer an international return policy.
However, alot of my international clients have mentioned to me that if they decided they did not like the speakers for any reason, it's less costly to sell them privately rather than pay the return international shipping charges anyway.

Brian AM

Stunt Coordinator
Just for the record, I bought my Axioms from MarcH and he gave me a hell of a deal, saving me a couple hundred over the dent and scratch Axioms. But mine were brand new.. :)
Oh, and they came Fedex 2-day as well.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I also just bought the M3's about 4 days ago and I love mine. You will be very happy with your purchase!

Jason Bell

Stunt Coordinator
I never thought about it that way MarcH. Now that I've ordered Axioms and been satisfied if I order any more I think I'm gonna go the dealer route to save money. On that first purchase the return policy was very important to me. I wish I lived near a store like Audioshop so I could come in and demo all the brands you carry. Just chain stores where I live. Have a good weekend Everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks