What's new

Just ordered Fluance SX-HTB (1 Viewer)

marc_manny

Stunt Coordinator
Now I have to wait 6-8 weeks. I know this is probably the wrong way to do it, but I based my desision entirely on the recommendation of this board.

I wanted more then the 2x10 watts my TV puts out without braking the bank.

Total of USD 322.38 including shipping is not bad.

Now I have to figure out how I am going to power them. Wrong forum to ask, but it is kind of a speaker related question. What receiver would best match the Fluance SX-HTB. I am looking at under $300. thanks again.

Marc

Sheldon-m

Stunt Coordinator
Great buy! I have bought from them and they are great.when I got mine, and it took a week. People have caught on on these pieces off gold. I have the seperates. AV-f5,AV-SC, & the AV-BP2. for a 6.1 set up. Mine is being pushed by onkyo 601. They have referbs out there at ecost.com for 300$ I like hk325 and the onki 601. the hk 325 is still in the 400$. These are great entry receiver.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Ecost also has the Kenwood 6060 and 6070 available refurbished for $130 and $170 respectivly. The 6060 is exactly the same as the 6070 minus THX certification and Pre-Outs for adding an external amp later. The 6070 was tested at a true 92 watts per channel, all channels driven full range, by sound and vision.

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I replaced the center that came with the SX-HTB with the AV-SC. I added two AV-BP2s for my sides and moved the surounds that came with the set to the backs. I'm powering this with a Harmon Kardon AV-325, wich can still be found for $400 if you look hard. Circuit City had one the other day for less than $500.

Now all I have to do is upgrade my old Velodyne CT-80 :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks