What's new

Just hooked up new Rotel Rmb 1066 (1 Viewer)

carlos f

Grip
This amp is awesome.

I have a sony es 30 receiver HTD Level 3 Towers and wanted to add amp to power front 3 channels. Boy, did this do the trick. So far i've only listened to music but i am very impressed w/the difference. Not only the volume but i can hear things i swear i never heard before. (hope it's not in my head)

I heartily recommend this amp for anyone on a budget looking to add a 3 ch amp to their system.

Thanks to everyone on this forum who helped me in my search.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Carlos,

I thought I was the only one who owned this amp. Enjoy. Everything I've thrown at this little puppy has been chewed up and spat back at me in all its splender.

Kevin

carlos f

Grip
Hey Kevin,

Are you bridging it into 3 ch. or running all six.

Any words of wisdom for a new 1066 owner?

-Carlos

Craig_Kg

Supporting Actor
Do you guys notice any tonal difference to the amplifier when changing from normal to bridged mode?

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Carlos,
Initially I was running it bridged when I had my Denon 1801 as my Pre/pro powering the rears. Sounded awesome. Then I got a chance at a Marantz AV560U Pre/pro to replace the Denon so now I'm at 6x60 again. I'm trying to get my hands on a 2ch to power the rears so I could go back to 3x150. On another note I picked up a new AC powercord from ebay that you may want too look into. I'll be doing some testing today with it and will get back. Below is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1344036051
Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks