What's new

Just got the new Sony KV-27FV300! (1 Viewer)

AnthonyR

Agent
I was looking for a 27” TV for my bedroom and after weeks of store and internet research I narrowed it down to the Sony KV-27FV17 but my electronic store was out of stock on this model and he had to order it, so I decided to wait because to price was great $629, after two weeks no KV27FV17 (discontinued) but the new KV-27FV300! This thing is beautiful and the new WOW sound is amazing, you would think you had subwoofer in the room! The picture quality of my DVD's with Y, Pb, Pn inputs is amazing. If you’re looking for a 27” this is the one and make sure to get the matching TV stand they fit perfectly together! Also, this TV is heavy two man operation here, I was able to fit the TV out of the box in the back seat of my Pontiac Grand Prix.

Some features include:

FD Trinitron Flat CRT
Y, PB, Pr Inputs
New WOW audio as well TruSurround
V-Chip
ClearEdge VM
DynaBlack
PIP (Picture in Picture)
Favorite Channels
Info Banner
Universal Remote
Energy Star
Front Panel Controls
Front A/V Inputs

David_Corsi

Auditioning
does this do anamorphic squeeze? i am in the market for a 27 inch flat screen, non-HDTV unit but I want it to work well with my DVDs. my main theatre is a 36 inch TV and this would be for a den type room.

AnthonyR

Agent
Steve, I got it from IEI, Hazlet NJ phone number is 732-264-3900. $639 for the TV and $99 for the stand. Also, they are an authorized Sony dealer.

David_Corsi

Auditioning
I bought the KV27FV300 and will set it up this weekend... I am so excited to be upgrading my video equipment. As another present to myself I bought a Salamader Synergy S40 rack in cherry/black with cherry side doors and black perf metal front. That will go with my Toshiba 36A50 (I have to go flat, HDTV for that main system soon...) and a Marantz and Paradigm surround system in my great room. The KV27FV300 will be a standalone in a loft with Xbox / PS2 / Digital cable.

Wish me luck... Avia time.

Dave

Aaron$Co

Auditioning
David,
How are things going with your KV-27FV300. I am in that market and considering it, or the FS13 for 200 less. Let me know what you experienced.
THanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks