What's new

Just got my Sharp XV-Z9000U for a great price and luv it!!! (1 Viewer)

Shawn Keeler

Stunt Coordinator
I had been debating for awhile to upgrade my current projector (Integra DLP), but most of the projectors I looked at didn't have all the features I needed at the price I wanted to spend. So, one day I was doing some daily projector research and came across this killer deal on a referb Sharp XV-9000U. One of the theaters I have been currently working on has a 9000U, so I had many of hours fine tuning this projector, and new the capabilities of this piece. I purchased it here; http://www.electrified.com/catalog/i...&CategoryID=49
for any others looking for a similar projector. I have had it about two weeks, and have put it thru some series hours to check it out, and it hasn't missed a beat. HD looks absolutely jaw-dropping thru this projector. Well, thats all I have. Just thought I would pass this information along. I will be posting some screen shots up on my site within the next week. Later, Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks