What's new

Just got my sd533hd5! Few questions... (1 Viewer)

Chris Strasz

Stunt Coordinator
Got my tv today. Man let me say this thing rocks. I am really happy with the TV quality given what I've seen on other RPTV's for standard feed. Now...I have Avia on the way.

However, can anyone give some suggestions on what i should turn on/off etc off the bat? I remember hearing things like SVM off. Please let me know what I should leave on or off in particular with this set. Also I lowered the contrast immediately to 0 for now. I'm assuming this is good until I get the Avia? Thanks!

Chris Strasz

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Brian :) I *just* found this post literally 3 minutes after i made my post. *slaps himself* I will learn to search before posting next time.

Chris Strasz

Stunt Coordinator
Okay so I'm starting to get the idea of what to turn on and off. One quick question though. Are all changes done to contrast, sharpness, etc going to be saved always to the User Setting? I'm assuming the predefined game, standard modes and the such can't be modified because anytime i do any changes, it automatically changes this to the user mode. Is this correct?

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Right. Every time you tweak something, you update a User setting. The set does tell you what the base setting is, for example User(RefTheatre).

Lets continue this in the main thread, that way everyone will learn for our collective efforts.

BL

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks