I was out starting the gas grill when a couple wasps stung me at the same time. One on my right calf and one on my right arm. The one on my arm really got my attention. They’ve apparently built a nest in the fireplace vent on the side of our house. I was allergic to bee stings as a child but perhaps I’ve grown out of that. There’s only a tiny bit of swelling but there is some ongoing irritation. I went to Walmart and picked up some wasp killer and this gel that has Benadryl in it. That helps a little. I don’t remember my last sting if it wasn’t my childhood sting in which I really swelled up. Anyway, I’m ok. The wasps are dead but I felt guilty spraying them with the stuff.