What's new

Just got a 16x9! I'm trying to figure out how much of my collection is Anamorphic! (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
Depending on which discs you have, "Halloween II" and "Scream 2" are both anamorphic.

"Halloween II" - If you have the OOP Goodtimes disc from 1998, it's non-anamorphic. If you have the current Universal disc from 2001, it's anamorphic.

"Scream 2" - The barebones disc is non-anamorphic. The Collector's Edition is anamorphic.

And yes, "Halloween" (Limited Collector's Edition) and "Creepshow" are both anamorphic.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Depending on which discs you have, "Halloween II" and "Scream 2" are both anamorphic.
I do indeed have the original release of Halloween II, but it's nice to know I can upgrade it to an anamorphic version! It's been a long time since I watched Scream 2, so I will have to check which version I have since my mind has gone blank on it...

Thanks, guys! This is very helpful! This puts my non-anamorphic list at around 67. Hopefully by the time this thread runs its course I will have an even shorter list...and everyone will have a good idea of what needs to be upgraded in their own collections!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks