What's new

just charged $95 this month for cable internet service? (1 Viewer)

Chris Shelly

Second Unit
Hey,

I was checking my credit card statement online just now and noticed that I was charged $95.00 this month for my AT&T cable internet service. I did not get anything about a rate increase.

I sure as heck am not going to pay $95.00 a month. In fact I would like to complain about the current rate of $44 a month. My e-mail server hardly ever works and the service has been very slow. Also outages happen on a weekly basis. I used to be on the @home network and the service was much better then.

Anyone one else on AT&T having the same problem?

Chris

John Chow

Second Unit
Check your bill perhaps? Time Warner messed mine up one month and added the extended cable service to my bill. Took me about 3 months before they finally credited my account back. The advantage is, once they finally fixed the bill, they didn't turn off my cable :)

Chris Shelly

Second Unit
That is what is most interesting is the fact that I did not even get a statement this month. I discovered the charge when I was balancing my credit card statement.

To add insult to injury I call 24 hour customer service. It turns out if you need to speak to 24 hour customer service you must call between 8am and 4pm eastern time.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
:laugh:
I guess they're advertising a 24 hour notification of their hours.
Yeah, I would suspect that they have lumped charged your internet and cable service in one. This is assuming that you have both. If not, then they have definitely overcharged you.

KyleS

Screenwriter
If you didnt get a bill this month are you sure they didnt just bill you for 2? The only way you can get this straightened out is to give the customer service number a call and ask. Then if you dont like the response you can start a bitching ;)
KyleS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks