What's new

just call me "stinky" (1 Viewer)

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
I'd be cracking up over this thread, except that I guess I'm at the point where I would not recommend anyone do this reglazing thing. The job is still crappy.

Peel the tape up, even with a razor, and the porcelin came up in some spots. The finish of the tub is not smooth and glossy at all (but pocked... Maybe the stuff didn't fill the pocks?).

Nothing I can do, I guess, except get pictures of the crappy job, then recaulk it (so I can finally take a shower, praise Odin), and then go to this guy's office and see what he says.

Why's this always happen to me? Darn. :angry:

I REEK!

MC

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
I don't know. I've never had a nickname. "Micah" doesn't lend itself to nicknames. I wouldn't know how to live with a real nickname. It would take a lot of getting used to.

MC

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
But, then I gotta be irish.

I want a nickname like "T-Bone." Or, "Jazz." Or, "The Pistol."

You know what? I don't want a nickname. I just want a shower. :angry:

MC

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
KRUGER: Hey, look at Micah. He's givin' it to T-bone. He's jumpin' up and down like some kind of monkey. Hey, what was the name of that monkey that could read sign language?

WATKINS: All right, you can have T-bone. Stop crying.

MICAH (sniffling): I'm not crying. And I shouldn't have said that about your wife. Please accept my apologies.

Watkins and Micah enter the After Hours Lounge.

MICAH: Ok, everybody, uh...I have an announcement to make. From now on, I will be known as-

KRUGER: Koko the monkey.

MICAH: What?

ALL (chanting): Koko! Koko! Koko! Koko! Koko! Koko! Koko! Koko! Koko! Koko!

:D

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Hey! Cut dat out. I went ta da office'a da place yestiday. I started ta complain, and da guy held up his hand, like dis. He says, right out: "Lemme stop ya 'dar. If it ain't right, we'll fix it. End of story. We'll come back on Thursday, with a new guy, and we'll make it right."

So, now I wanna bettah nickname. I wanna be called "Oil Can." Or, "Mister July." I wanna be "Nails" Cohen, "Old Square Pants." "The Rocket," dat's me. Micah "Cha Cha" Cohen. Or, "Big Head," yeah. "Pickles," or "The Nibbler." Dat's it.

"Nails"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks