What's new

Just bought speakers, would appreciate help with picking a reciever (1 Viewer)

TimJim

Auditioning
Hi everyone, I know you all get these kind of questions alot but I am so lost when it comes to receivers. I just bought Cambridge Soundworks Newton speakers (I love Cambridge Soundworks) P1000 sub, S300s for the rear, MC300s for the front. Being so close to Christmas I don't have a whole lot of money to spend ~$300 - $600, any recommendations? I have been looking at the Pioneer VSX-D811S and the Sony STR-DA4ES so far. I wish I had got on that HK deal last week :- Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tim

StanleyW

Stunt Coordinator
got a HK 310 for $300. if you are interested. depending on where you are in nj i might even deliver it to you. let me know. thanks.

JohnSer

Stunt Coordinator
If you mean the HK520 for just under $500 w/shipping, you can still get it very close to that. OneCall has it for $534 w/shipping and you can use $20 coupon and you are at $514. Still a great deal. Also see J&R and others have it priced close. If there is stock around after xmas, might be able to get it lower.
BTW, Onecall left a message on my phone asking to make sure I received it and had any questions. Didn't call back, but was impressed that the Etailer would call. Or is it, my one call allowed for a new customer :D .
JohnS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks