What's new

Just bought SE Unbreakable .. irony is, it was broken... (1 Viewer)

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
heh heh about my title .. anyways, getting to my point, I bought this dvd at BJ's the other day, and it looked fairly roughed up, but it was marked down to like 9.99 or something, so I sprung on it anyways. Little did I know I got home and found the plasic on the inside all broken and cracked up, and the entire packaging was all roughed and torn up. Thank heaven the disks managed to survive all of this with hardly a scratch. Anyways, I happen to be one who values the packaging of my collection as much as the content, and it hurts to see such a beat up dvd in my otherwise pristine collection. Does anyone know of anyone I could email about this with a photograph or two of the damage to see if I could get a free replacement case to hold the disks? I'm not sure if the company who put out this dvd is very fan friendly, so I'm asking ya'll .. what do you think my best course of action is?

Mike

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
You bought it at a discount thanks to the damaged case, and now you'd like a free replacement case? Just return it and buy an undamaged copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks