What's new

Just bought a Toshiba 27AF43 and.... (1 Viewer)

Bill Harris

Stunt Coordinator
I was just curious what settings other people used on there sets. When i mean settings , i mean Brightness , Contrast...etc. Plus , any secrets or tweaks i should know about? :) . Thanks!

TylerZ

Stunt Coordinator
We just got the 27AF53 for the kids downstairs recroom HT. Their 10 year old 27" Mits started to exhibit signs of failing horizontal hold. Being that it's in the basement with smaller windows there isn't alot of natural light. I have the settings as follows and it works for them, your settings may vary.

Contrast - 39
Brightness - 35
Color - 34
Tint - 0
Sharpness - 32

Haven't had the chance to calibrate it yet with my DVE.

Bill Harris

Stunt Coordinator
I just havent been able to figure out how to get a picture as good as the Sony Wega i had before. My quest for perfection isnt going very good :frowning: . Id still love to see a perfect , damn close to a Wega like calibration spec for this model. if anyone has a great one they want to show off...it would be really appriciated. Please include the service menu levels + the regular menu settings. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks