What's new

Just bought a Mits 46809! (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Well I just bought my first HDTV! I was deciding between the Panny 47wx49 and the Mits 46809 and I decided on the Mits. My reasons? The main one was the "Mits Promise", I didn't want to spend $2000USD on a TV only in two years to have it not completely work. Also the looks of the unit really pleased my fiance, the build quality seemed better than the Panny, it can do 720p, has more inputs than the Panny, plus I didn't have much room and the Table Top design allows for me to be able to buy the rack for underneath and store things on there. Now its just the wait for it to get here.....although they are delivering it tomorrow at 3:00pm!!!!!

BTW - My friend who went with me wound up bying a Panny 47wx49!

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Congrats. The Mitsubishi Promise is a great fall-back. Once you see HD in your home, in its full glory, you will ask yourself over and over again why you waited so long :)
Bruce

AndersK

Auditioning
It does 720p ? ?

I myself am looking for a CRT RPTV that *will* do 720p, but looking at the spec sheet for the 46809, it will do (as most HD sets) 480p and 1080i, but not 720p.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks