Just an Update

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Matthew Cook, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Matthew Cook

Matthew Cook Stunt Coordinator

I just wanted to give an update real quick. I have the the drywall up and finished along with all the painting. I have have the lights all hooked up, all of them are on a remote dimmer switch (lutron). I have all the speaker wire ran through the wall just waiting on the speaker mounts to arrive later this week. I have the risers built and ready to receive their comfy couches that will be here on friday. My 15 theater seats will be here on sunday.(I cant wait for those)I will mount the projector along with the screen tomorrow so most of the things on my to do list are done lucky me. All I have to do is some baseboard work and some sound treatments but a movie night this friday! I will post some pics that I will post when my website goes up this weekeend.

2. Dan_J_H.

Dan_J_H. Stunt Coordinator

Hi Matt,

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the pics! Do you know what movie(s) you will show this Friday?

My HT is coming along. My framing is done. Getting ready to do the electrical. My house now stinks from the black stain I put on my wood equipment rack[​IMG]

I will put updated pics soon.

Dan

3. Matthew Cook

Matthew Cook Stunt Coordinator

I am thinking a couple movies. I sent tickets to the people that I want to come to the first night. My house smells like fresh paint I love the smell