What's new

Just a heads up: Check out the "Deals Page" for $750 off a Dell Notebook Computer (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
TODAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT HOT HOT! DellHome - $750 off a $1500+ Inspiron Notebook Purchase. Inspiron 9100 from $799, Inspiron 8600 from $750! (Posted by: Apex)

I just took advantage of this super-deal here this morning!!

Got a fully-loaded Inspirion 9100 for a great price!

Now, off to ebay to sell my Sony VAIO!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

HOT HOT HOT! DellHome - $750 off a $1500+ Inspiron Notebook Purchase. Inspiron 9100 from $799, Inspiron 8600 from $750! (Posted by: Apex)

Folks, DO NOT MISS OUT! There has NEVER been a coupon this good, and there`s a good chance it`ll be pulled before the set expiration time/date. If you`ve been waiting to buy a high end laptop for very little money, you`re in luck. We have a HUGE $750 off a $1500+ Inspiron laptop purchase coupon, good for 24 hours from today, 10/19/04 at 6am CST to tomorrow, 10/20/04 5:59 CST. Something this crazy may never come back, so don`t miss it. Tell a friend, coworker, relative, anyone who will listen! Heck, I, there are loads of our viewers who are avid ebayers who plan to buy and resell for a profit. The coupon code is: ZD5$P0NS954P16. BTW, be sure to check out the laptops below that we suggest (all prices shown are after coupon and shipping rebate, and must have a minimum purchase price of $1500 before coupon. All have 10/100 NIC, 56k modem, Windows XP Home, and 1 year warranty). DELL HOME INSPIRON

Dean_S

Second Unit
The deal was better last wednesday. I ordered a 9100 for a total of $797 off with free shipping ($49 value)and 60gb HD upgrade. This was 25% off + $200 rebate + free shipping. I loaded mine up with the best screen, more memory, more video memory, DVD-burner, MS Office, wireless card, anti-virus, etc and got it for under $1600 (after rebate). It will be here today.

Dean Sellers

Agent
Dean_S, you scared me for a second.
I thought I posted in this thread before I touched my keyboard.

Has this been pulled?

Dean_S

Second Unit
Wow, another Dean_S on this forum and geographically close too. BTW: The deal last week was only better if you were adding things to the config of the laptop that increased the price since it was a %off instead of dollars off.

The deal is the first deal listed if you view them on the home page here. Go to home page and scroll down to the box just below the Forum Sponsors box (slightly more the 1/3 of the way down the page).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks