What's new

jurrasic park box for the trilogy....anyone recieve yet? (1 Viewer)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Finally got my box today in the mail. The box is in okay condition and the disc wasn't floating around in the case.
I'll check out the fourth disc later, I still need to watch my review copy of The Watcher In The Woods before I get to it.

James D S

Screenwriter
Got box and free DVD today. Box was a little bent but the DVD is in perfect shape.

The contents of the DVD, however, are nothing substantial. For anyone still waiting - You're not missing much.

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
I got mine today and my mail lady was nice enough to fold it in half to fit in my mail box :angry: Even though she had to come to the door anyway to drop off two packages she just had to cram that into that opening. Probably pissed she had to get out of the truck to drop off the packages....
Later
Jim

Doug_R

Auditioning
Mine came in last week. The box was badly damaged, but the disc and case were fine. I had made a call to the customer service back in February to find out when I would receive mine.

balendu

Auditioning
Just got mine yesterday. Lucky for me the box was in good shape. I had forgotten about the special features DVD and was expecting only a box, so it certainly was a pleasent surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks