What's new

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (June 22, 2018) (1 Viewer)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Wow, that is a switch. I loved the first trailer and was excited to see it this Summer, but the newest makes me want to skip the film completely. I think I'm going to.
Bummer

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Wow, that is a switch. I loved the first trailer and was excited to see it this Summer, but the newest makes me want to skip the film completely. I think I'm going to.
Bummer
I'm the opposite. This trailer is much better than the first, IMO.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Hmmmm...I'd like to see it in a theater (because it's THAT kind of movie) but it seems to be a loud, action-filled "monster pic" like the last one. But it will still probably make a ton of money and warrant ANOTHER sequel.
You write that like it’s a bad thing. I liked it.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
VERY different in tone from the first trailer. What the heck are they going for here? Not impressed.
I don’t get the difference in tone. Both lots of action with things blowing up. More different stuff in the second trailer, but it’s still an action movie with dinosaurs. Bring it on.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
VERY different in tone from the first trailer. What the heck are they going for here? Not impressed.

I get the feeling they got horrible feedback to the "we have to save Blue" vibe of the first trailer.

Last edited:

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I hated the first trailer, this one was much better. I think your reaction depends on what you thought of the first trailer.

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
The problem I have with the Jurassic Park movies is they are supposedly smart people doing really really stupid things that even stupid people wouldn't do to create the conflict. The first trailer seemed like it would avoid the really really stupid things part, other than thinking they could somehow outrun or survive a pyroclastic flow but the second trailer makes it look like JP2 all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks