What's new

Jurassic World: Dominion (June 10, 2022) (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Dern and Goldblum were cameos in Jurassic Park III and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, respectively. Neill, Dern, and Goldblum are all expected to play a significant role in this one.
I was commenting on how they were listed in that previous post, as cameos, while Neil was not disgusted as a cameo. Besides, you gotta make room for Dodgson. ;)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
I was commenting on how they were listed in that previous post, as cameos, while Neil was not disgusted as a cameo. Besides, you gotta make room for Dodgson. ;)

That post is saying that the cameo title was applied to their previous roles in the respective films, not that they will have cameos in the new movie. It's worded kind of strangely.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Earlier tonight nbc aired what they called The Prologue - Jurassic World Dominion.

Was about 6 minutes.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Earlier tonight nbc aired what they called The Prologue - Jurassic World Dominion.

Was about 6 minutes.
It's online, and apparently represents the first five minutes of the movie:

This is the story I've wanted the franchise to tell since it first teased the idea at the end of The Lost World. I really hope Trevorrow sticks the landing; I preferred J. A. Bayona's direction in Fallen Kingdom, but I can understand why Trevorrow -- who co-wrote this entire trilogy -- wanted to finish things out himself, especially once his Star Wars gig fell through.

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
First Look

bmouRH5oxsoAV2aFmYzb47-1024-80.jpg.webp

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I kind of wonder here why we have to keep focusing on the same characters at this point. Dinosaurs are out in the wild, there’s a lot of opportunity for where the story could go. Why does the story still have to revolve around Pratt and BDH

Ross Gowland

Second Unit
Real Name
Ross Gowland
I kind of wonder here why we have to keep focusing on the same characters at this point. Dinosaurs are out in the wild, there’s a lot of opportunity for where the story could go. Why does the story still have to revolve around Pratt and BDH
Audiences generally like the stars of the previous films to stick around. It gives the series a sense of continuity. It’s why George Kennedy is in every Airport film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks