Jurassic Park Trilogy: DTS?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Yohan Pamudji, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Yohan Pamudji

Yohan Pamudji Second Unit

Does anybody know if the Trilogy box set will be offered in the DTS version? The JP3 disc has both DD and DTS on it, but I doubt they would repress 1 and 2 to have the same, which means that they will include either the DD versions of 1 and 2 or the DTS versions. So? Anybody have any info on this?
    ------------------
    This screen has been formatted to fit your movie.

2. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

The Jurassic Park Trilogy set has Jurassic Park and the Lost World in Dolby Digital, and JP/// in DD/DTS... there is no version of the set with the DTS versions of the first two movies to the best of my understanding... you will need to get the standalone versions if you want DTS
    [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    My DVD Collection/ AIM: roblutter/ email:[email protected]
    "Why, that's the biggest Kahn since Genghis" -Sealab 2021

3. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    Order the standalone version of Jurassic Park 3. In it, you will find a coupon that you can use to get a boxset case that you can use to put the whole JP set in.
    ------------------
    http://webhome.idirect.com/~orange1
    ------------------
    My Favourite DVD's

4. Luis A

Luis A Second Unit

Like Rob said. The only movie in the JP Trilogy Box Set to offer DTS will be JP3. However if you already own the DTS version of JP1 & 2, and you buy JP3, you will be able to send off for the 4th extras disc for about $6.95. Universal will also send you the Box to put your 4 discs in. Heres the link.
    http://www.dvdfile.com/software/revi...rktrilogy.html