Jurassic Park /// Missing Free DVD Offer?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DavidEC, Dec 14, 2001.

1. DavidEC

DavidEC Stunt Coordinator

Missing Free DVD Offer?
    Purchased the 'Jurassic Park ///' DVD through the "Columbia House DVD Club" and it did not come with any of the 'Promotional Offer' items, so how can I get the 'free' DVD that is being offered on the TV advertisements? And as listed on the front page of the 'Jurassic Park ///' web site.
    http://jp3.jurassicpark.com/

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Hmmm. Call CH and ask.
    However, many times with other clubs (CD and Book) that I've heard about during my old retail days, they didn't include the special offers like that through the clubs. It was a consequence of getting the "club" price on the original item. [​IMG]
    If CH acts stupid, call Universal's customer help line and ask them what you should do. Surely, if there's any intent on either's part that club members should NOT participate in this offer, they should stand up and say so. If they aren't willing to do that, then you get your stuff, right?
    Please let us know what happens...I'm curious as to the answer, in case I ever join such a club.

3. DavidEC

DavidEC Stunt Coordinator

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Well, using the on-line phone book to look up "Universal Studios Home Video" in Universal City, CA reveals that the number is (818) 777-2100. [​IMG]