What's new

Jurassic Park /// Missing Free DVD Offer? (1 Viewer)

DavidEC

Stunt Coordinator
Missing Free DVD Offer?
Purchased the 'Jurassic Park ///' DVD through the "Columbia House DVD Club" and it did not come with any of the 'Promotional Offer' items, so how can I get the 'free' DVD that is being offered on the TV advertisements? And as listed on the front page of the 'Jurassic Park ///' web site.
Link Removed

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm. Call CH and ask.
However, many times with other clubs (CD and Book) that I've heard about during my old retail days, they didn't include the special offers like that through the clubs. It was a consequence of getting the "club" price on the original item. :frowning:
If CH acts stupid, call Universal's customer help line and ask them what you should do. Surely, if there's any intent on either's part that club members should NOT participate in this offer, they should stand up and say so. If they aren't willing to do that, then you get your stuff, right?
Please let us know what happens...I'm curious as to the answer, in case I ever join such a club.

DavidEC

Stunt Coordinator
".... call Universal's customer help line ...."
Dave -

Do you happen to have the phone number for Universal? I sent them email via their web site, but I feel that most likely email sent from the site ends up in the round bit bucket number 13.

As far as calling 'CH-DVD Club', they do not have a toll free number and have sent them email, which in the past has taken up to two weeks for a reply.

I was just kind of hoping somebody here worked at some retail outlet which had a damaged return who could send me the paper work from inside the DVD packaging.

--David

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Well, using the on-line phone book to look up "Universal Studios Home Video" in Universal City, CA reveals that the number is (818) 777-2100. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks