What's new

Jurassic Park Free DVD offer came today (1 Viewer)

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Actually, Malcolm, I didn't see any titles on the selection list I liked so I chose Dragonheart because of it's higher retail value that I would get from it when I sold it. :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Actually, Malcolm, I didn't see any titles on the selection list I liked so I chose Dragonheart because of it's higher retail value that I would get from it when I sold it.
See, you could sell it to me when I get stuck with "Bowfinger." :)
I agree that the overall selection was pretty poor. But, hey, free is free.

Steve Simm

Stunt Coordinator
I got a letter today with my free DVD paperwork saying I had to resubmit to get the free DVD because I didn't include the proof of purchase......the kicker- they stapled the proof of purchase to the letter they sent me :angry:. What ignorant a$$holes!!!!!!!! I don't know if it is even worth sending the form back in if I am going to get a damaged disc or packaging.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I received my free copy of October Sky. But then the next day I received a promotion letter from a Mary Summers who is supposedly handling the marketing for these offers. This is what it reads:
Dear Troy Henry:
Thank you for participating in the JURASSIC PARK III - BIG1 FREE DVD PROMOTION.
We are unable to process your request because:
We are returning the extra materials you enclosed. Your valid request(s) will be mailed separately.
Please understand it is necessary to comply with the offer guidelines. Thankyou for your interest in the JURASSIC PARK III - BIG1 FREE DVD PROMOTION.
Please watch for future offers!
Sincerely,
Mary Summers
Gage Marketing Services, a Service Agency for the JURASSIC PARK III - BIG1 FREE DVD PROMOTION
I don't understand what this letter is saying. I already received my copy of October Sky and I included all of the receipts and rebate forms they asked us to include. If anyone else has received this letter too, please post. I am going to call Monday and ask what this letter is all about. I still am looking for my JP3 bonus disc and case. I'll post here again and provide an update.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Well I called the marketing company today that sent me a letter (see my above post) regarding the JP3 Free dvd offer.

It turns out all is well. The letter was actually telling me that they were returning to me some receipts that I had included extra and they were just mailing these materials back to me. And would you believe it, I checked the mailbox today and what do I see. My JP3 bonus disc and boxset case jacket. Yeehaww!!

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in Arkansas and I received my JP disk and box today. Still haven't received my October Sky yet.

Surprisingly the box was in pretty good shape. They just shipped it in a padded envelope, which the mailman had to kind of fold to get into my mailbox.

DanC

Stunt Coordinator
Received my free disc and case today as well. Everything was in great shape except for a small crease on the case, very pleased overall.

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
Bowfinger came today, I have not sent the JP carry case in yet. Isnt the expiration date sometime in march.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
David Lambert posted on 2/21:
Just called it and spoke to "Kelly". I mentioned that my check was cashed three weeks ago; she said that the free item is ready-to-ship and ought to go out within the next week.
Sound familiar?
I am really believing that they are holding these and not worrying about them until they get around to them, but that anyone who calls in will get prioritized. So those of you who haven't...call. It can't hurt, right?
I also mentioned that I was aware that many people were getting their free items in a damaged condition. She said, and I quote, "If anything arrives damaged then you should give us a call and we will get it replaced".
I got it today, 3 business days after contacting them. I bet they threw one right in the mail for me the day after I called! ;) Disc works, no marks on case or outer box, even though mine too was folded a bit to fit into the mailbox. I'm satisfied, even though it took a long time from when I mailed my coupon and check off.

Jim Millar

Auditioning
I called on 2/25/02 and they said both my October Sky and the JP case and bonus was ready to be shipped !! Lets see how well they do!

greg_t

Screenwriter
Hank and Adam,

You should be getting them real soon. I also sent mine in on Dec. 12th and just got it yesterday.

David Ruiz

Second Unit
I seem to be the only one left that hasn't recieved my free DVD yet. I chose "The Skulls"...Even though I don't really like the movie. I only chose it because I couldn't find any other movies on there that I liked!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks