What's new

Jurassic Park DTS - Phone Number to call (1 Viewer)

Bill Hunt

Insider
Hi Everyone,
We've finally got a customer service phone number for you to call at Universal to get your defective Jurassic Park DTS DVDs exchanged. When you call, you'll get the opportunity to leave a message with your problem and call back number. Someone should get back to you within 24 hours. Two things - first, be polite! The guy who will call you back is a decent fellow, and he'll try his best to help you. Second, be patient. I suspect he's gonna get a LOT of calls over the next few days. Universal customer support wasn't aware of this problem when I first called them, so they're just starting to deal with it now. Simply explain that the low frequency sound on the disc is defective, and that you'd like to exchange it for the corrected version. That said, here's the phone number to call: 972-293-5903.
------------------
Bill Hunt, Editor
The Digital Bits
http://www.thedigitalbits.com
[email protected]

William Ward

Supporting Actor
Thanks Bill. I've still got one defective copy that I can now exchange.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Paul W

Second Unit
Hey! That's my area code! I guess I could drive to the warehouse to get a replacement.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Link Removed Paul Warren
Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
I just called,You ARE the man Bill.
Loyal reader of The Digital Bits for 2 years!
Eric

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
Just made my call and left a nice message.
Thanks for the info Bill; you're the best.

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Bill, thanks bunch!
Does anybody know if that's JP only or LW is also included?

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
right now, I am out of town... do I need my JP DTS disc in hand when I call them or should I wait till I get home (about 2 weeks)?
Thank you Mr. Hunt! You the man!
------------------
Robert Lutter

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Its Jurassic Park only.
I left a message yesterday really close to after it was posted so let's hope this works :)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Bill - everyone here really appreciates this.
And I think it's a good idea to reitterate this point...
...be polite! The guy who will call you back is a decent fellow, and he'll try his best to help you.
------------------
--Jay
"No one can hear when you're screaming in digital."
My Home Theatre Pictures...
"You're no mesiah. You're, you're a movie of the week. You're a ... t-shirt, at best."

Mike Witt

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Bill. I've left a polite message with them.
(...man I remember when this disk came out and all the arguements over whether or not this disk was defective...)

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
I called and left a message about 3pm yesterday. Hopefully this will be as easy as switching out the Leon disc!
------------------
"Again we see that there is nothing you can possess, which I cannot take away.."
My DVD List

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I just got a call back from Universal Home Video and my corrected version of JP will be shipped as soon as they receive mine. They gave me an address to send it to. Universal is making good after all!

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
They called me back and wanted info but I wasn't there so they had me call them back with MY name, address and phone #. They called me while I was at lunch.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
It got my return phone call within 24 hours, they left a message and I returned it back, but got their machine again. I told them just to leave the instructions on my machine since I'll be at work.
I guess we have to stop calling for Universal's head on a stick.

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
I just got a call back from Universal Home Video and my corrected version of JP will be shipped as soon as they receive mine. They gave me an address to send it to.
Are you paying one-way shipping, two-way shipping or are they paying for shipping?

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I got my call back exactly 24 hours from the time I called after reading the original posts. She was very polite, she returned my call after I called her and got her voice mail. She gave me an address to send the two DVDs. You have to call and they have to speak to you before anything is done.
------------------
If loving Home Theater is
wrong, I don't want to be
right!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks