1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Jurassic Park Box Set: Dolby Digital Only?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom Brennan, Dec 13, 2001.

1. Tom Brennan

Tom Brennan Screenwriter

I was waiting to purchase the first two Jurassic Park films until the DTS problem was cleared up with the first film and figured I would wait until a box set of all 3 was released. I am not interested in Dolby Digital discs of the first two films, but it doesn't seem like there is a DTS Box Set for all 3 films.

So my question is, is there a DTS box and I'm just not finding it? Do I have to buy them separatley? How do I go about getting the bonus disc if I end up buying them separatley? Thanks.

2. Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield Executive Producer
    Supporter

You are correct -- the DTS discs of the JP series are only sold separately. However, the good news is that the JP III individual disc contains a coupon that you can send in with a copy of your receipt and $6.95 to get the fourth disc of extras and the collector's box. Also, JP III contains both DD5.1 and DTS soundtracks.