What's new

Jurassic Park Bonus Disk (1 Viewer)

Clint

Stunt Coordinator
I received my Jurassic Park stuff though it took like 14 weeks, but the free Dragonheart got lost in the mail. I called Customer Service, and was told that they shipped it back in the first week of February. :angry: I just want to thanks the USPS for this one.
And get this, the Customer Service Rep. was telling me that I was the one of lucky ones for getting Dragonheart since they are not producing it anymore and mostly everything was backordered. Fun, fun, fun.

Don

Second Unit
why don't someone file a complaint with the U.S. Post Office maybe they'll be quicker then universial is

Ernesto Santos

Stunt Coordinator
received my JP disc and sleeve last week, it was mailed to them on Dec. 27th. Still waiting for my free October Sky.

LarryH

Supporting Actor
Just to note - I received my bonus disk and slipcase the day after I posted above (I.E. on March 9). I thought I posted this information then, but it seems not to be here. Just for the sake of completeness.

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
Got both the JP bonus disk and The Jackal, along with the 4 disk sleeve, all in the same pack.

FYI, I'm in Canada

Clint

Stunt Coordinator
I've filed a complaint with the USPS three times already, they don't do anything but take your info and assign an inspector to the case supposedly. Isn't a federal crime to mess with someone's mail? It's freaking frustrating.

Marc-Andre

Auditioning
I got my free DVD, case and JP extras DVD a week ago. (everything in one package)

It was a nice surprise because I'd totally forgot about them. My checks were sent only a few days after the JP3 DVD release.

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I received my bonus disc and box on Tuesday of this week. It took about 3 months to arrive from the time I sent in the forms. I can also say I wasn't too happy with the condition they arrived since the box was bent and has a noticeable crease. And the bonus disc was loose inside the case but was not scratched.

Ernesto Santos

Stunt Coordinator
Well I got my October Sky free disc yesterday. I don't want to start any kind of controversy but I did notice that it came without shrinkwrap and when I looked at the disc there are a few smudges on the data side. Could it be we're getting discarded demo discs or something, or possibly those that didn't pass QA standards at the factory? I haven't palyed it yet so I can't say if it is defective or anything. Just kind of makes you wonder.

What condition was the disc in when you all got yours?

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
"The Jackal" was shrink wrapped and with a security seal. The bonus JP disk had no shrink wrapping or security tape. It all came in very good condition.

Mark Maltais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
Got mine yesterday along with the Jackal DVD as well, Jackal was shrink wrapped but the JP special was not?? Oh well they both worked fine :)

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I got my discs last week and I mailed in for them the day after JPIII was released.
For some reason my free DVD October Sky arrived with no shrink wrap. Part of the fun for me is ripping that shrink wrap off of the DVD. Damn them for runining my enjoyment! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks