What's new

Jurassic Park 3 and 4th disc - question (1 Viewer)

Michael Moulton

Stunt Coordinator
Does the offer for the new box and fourth disc require us to cut up our old JP/Lost World DVD inserts?

What's everybody planning to do? It drives me nuts when companies make us cut things out of our cases. Maybe buying the new box set and eBaying the old ones would be the best idea...

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I hate cutting myself and have avoided offers that require doing so. I don't know any details of the offer since my copy of JP3 hasn't arrived, and what they require you to do for the extra DVD.

I would also hate to give up my copies of JP and LW since they are in DTS. I don't know if a box set will be available with the DTS versions of the two earlier films.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Heck! If companies insist on us sending in proof of purchase tabs, then make them tabs that can be taken off without ruining the artwork/case.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I heard you just pay something like $6.95 for the box and the 4th disc. No previous purchases necessary.

JenaroM

Stunt Coordinator
I got my copy last weekend, and the offer says like this:

Exclusive Bonus Disc and Collectible Case.

1. Buy Jurassic Park III on DVD by March 21, 2002.

2. Complete this form (original form only, no duplication allowed) and mail it in with the following:

- Cash register receipt dated no later than March 31, 2002 with the purchase price clearly circled (photocopies accepted).

- A check or money order for $6.95 made payable to "Jurassic Park III Bonus Disc Offer."

3. Offer form must be postmarked by April 15, 2002.

4. Mail to:

Jurassic Park III Bonus Disc Offer

P.O. Box 390274

El Paso, TX 88539-0274

So that's it. You just fill in your name and address and you will get your bonus disc and collectible case in no less than 10-12 weeks (yeah, it really says so).

This is the customer service number: 800-698-8705.

My only problem is that I bought this in a store in Mexico, but I have and address in the US. I hope that they make valid my receipt.

BTW, the DVD is excelllent! Specially the DTS track.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Does this mean that if you buy online, you can't take advantage of this offer? It says a "cash register receipt", which I wouldn't have, if I bought JP3 online.

Tom V

Grip
What if you buy the JP Trilogy boxed set. Does that include the bonus disk without having to send away for it?? Because DVD Empire has a description for the box set that says it includes the "Bonus Disc"

Thanks from Tom

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Tom-

Yes, the new Trilogy box set contains the bonus

disk. Really, the whole, "buy JPIII and get

get the bonus DVD for $6.95" offer is really

intended for those of us who already

bought the current boxed set.

Having said that, I put my other set on eBay

months ago so I could just get the new boxed

set, especially since the new box looks much cooler

IMHO.

-Mark

Joey B

Stunt Coordinator
You can use online receipts and you get the box along with the fourth disc. Now what to do with my old box...

Rob T

Screenwriter
So that's it. You just fill in your name and address and you will get your bonus disc and collectible case in no less than 10-12 weeks (yeah, it really says so).
This is the customer service number: 800-698-8705.
My only problem is that I bought this in a store in Mexico, but I have and address in the US. I hope that they make valid my receipt.
BTW, the DVD is excelllent! Specially the DTS track.
Thanks for the info, Jenaro.
I'll try to pick it up sometime after Christmas. :)

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator
Does anybody know if they'll ship the 4th disc and box to Ireland??

Somehow I doubt it.....

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
FYI:

If you already have Jurassic Park 1 and 2, but still want to get the bonus disc that comes with the trilogy when JP 3 comes out, if you purchase JP 3 alone you can still get the bonus disc and collector's box to go with the set.

Parker

Tom V

Grip
Thanks everyone for your info! Now all I have to do is decide if I want the set right away or to keep my old box set and send away for the extra disc and case. I do have a buyer already though, so now its decision time :)
Thanks All
from Tom

Michael Moulton

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info everybody... now I don't have to worry about wrecking my cases :)
Now, if Universal was _really_ nice, they'd include new keepcase inserts for JP and Lost World so all 4 discs in the new box match. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks