What's new

Jungle Book Bluray Combo Pack deals -- Feb 11, 2014 (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Looks like various deals:
I can't find any Manufacturers Coupons at the usual sites. Surely there will be some sort of Mail In Food or Candy rebate with this release, but nothing at point of purchase yet.
It looks like basically a single Bluray release -- Diamond Edition with Blu + DVD + Digital Copy with the Gold Cover. There were some other versions listed at one point, but I think those were discontinuedBest Buy $22.99Target $24.99 -- bundled with extra StorybookAmazon -- currently 22.99. Better if you got in on the pre-order with the $5 coupon a few months ago.
Walmart $19.96 at least in store (not reflected on line).There is an exclusive edition with a Lunchbox, but no idea of the priceDeepDiscount.com $17.99Toys R Us -- $19.99 BUT also new preorders cards are available to get a $10 discount with a $1 deposit on Frozen (3/18) and The Pirate Fairy (4/1). Jungle Book for $9.99 plus the $1 deposit look to be the winning price.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Amazon currently has Jungle Book for $19.96.Since today is 'release day' , hopefully that qualifies for their preorder guarantee. And with their $5.00 preorder coupon should make the final price $14.96.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Best Buy also has a twist drum free with purchase of the Jungle Book on blu-ray. The drum features an image of Baloo/Mowgli on one side & Shere Khan/Kaa on the other. The drum is all wood, not rubber, so I imagine it'll be fairly loud if you actually hit it with the ball clappers, not to mention the balls would likely beat up the images pretty good after awhile. If you purchase in person, I'd recommend checking out both sides of the drum if you want perfect images as the majority of the ones at my local store already had green paint showing thru in spots where the image had already been flecked off. My store had a total of 8 of the drums when opening this morning.

Oh, and I was able to price match with Wal-Mart and still get the twist drum for free.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I went the Target route and got the storybook and CD with it. Seems pretty good if you got kids. Saw the lunch box package at Wal-mart. It was a couple bucks more and not impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks