What's new

June 3rd: "S.W.A.T.: The Complete First Season" (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Wait for it. :wink:

With the remake film hitting in 2004, I expect we will see S&H season sets announced about a year from now.

In the meantime, there will be 1 episode from the first season on Columbia's release called "The Greatest '70s Cop Shows". An episode of S.W.A.T. will be on that one as well (but it should be a dupe from the Season 1 set, I would guess...unless perhaps it's the pilot?)

RobertCharlotte

Supporting Actor
SWAT = sweet!

But, any word on whether CTHV will be continuing the series beyond season one, or is this gonna be another Larry Sanders Show?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I knew as soon as I started to make a dvd recording of this show off of TVLand that it would come out. I wonder if the original pilot that aired on the Rookies will be on it?

To be honest I never thought I would see SWAT on dvd before so many other shows. Sweet!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
But, any word on whether CTHV will be continuing the series beyond season one, or is this gonna be another Larry Sanders Show?
You know as much as I do. Columbia never talks about future releases, just "current" ones. That way you can't hold them to anything.

Todd, could you maybe work the same magic with Quark? ;)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
David,

I'll see what I can do. ;) I am working on the Sentinel and you saw Martin's post.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Porfirio,

It isn't airing now. A few months back it was playing daily for only one month. It does creep onto their schedule every so often. So the best bet would be to check out TVLands website.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks