What's new

Judy Garland- Mickey Rooney Box Set (1 Viewer)

Jack Cleveland

Second Unit
I heard that Warners is planning on releasing all four Mickey-Judy musicals as a box set later this year. Does anyone have any details regarding street date and extras?

Maybe they'll get Mickey to do some commentary- And Judy expert John Fricke would be a great commentary provider as well.

Jack

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I will be VERY disappointed if John Fricke isn't consulted for this set. I have thoroughly enjoyed all his commentaries. They're always well researched and he has an agreeable voice for a commentary. I was disappointed he didn't offer a commentary on THE CLOCK.

I think this box is coming this summer, but I've forgotten exactly when. And, I could be wrong about that even. I know I'll be glad to be able to retire my VHS tapes of these four films for the sharper images on DVD.

seanOhara

Supporting Actor

I dunno -- did you hear the commentary he did for The Twilight Zone? He's a bit cranky in his old age.

Jack Cleveland

Second Unit
Perhaps he is- Nut he always is so affectionate when he speaks about Judy Garland!!

He would have a lot of memories to share I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks