What's new

Judging Womens Ages (1 Viewer)

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Hi Gang!

Well, it happened to me again. I was in my store (a computer gaming centre) and noticed a very attractive young woman in the store with a couple of really young kids. I assumed that they were her kids. The young woman looked to be in her early 20's. She was very pretty and kind of looked like Nelly Furtado. I mentioned her to my staff member (simply because we don't get a lot of women in my store normally) and he tells me that she is 14 years old! :eek: Ack! So, now I feel like a total creep!

I just can't get over how old girls that young can look!

Is it just my poor skill at judging girls ages or are girls really looking older at younger ages?

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Nope. Current standards of beauty are such that the typical "hottie" does have the body of 14 y/o with a disproportionate pair of tits slapped onto it (sometimes litterally).

With everyone striving to look that way and with the media drilling that image into our minds, is it a wonder that looked a child and thought it was a woman?

Ya fucking perv.

--
H

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Perv! :D J/K

I think girls are looking older and boys are looking younger.

I have a female cousin who's only 11 yet looks like mid/late teens.

And I'm constantly carding young guys buying cigs/beer at the family store because they look about 12 to me, yet are always 18-30.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Its hard to tell these days.

When I was about 26 or so, I saw this girl occassionally who I thought was gorgeous. I wanted to ask her out but decided since its so hard to tell nowadays Id better ask her age first. I figured she was about 21 - but she was 16. :frowning:

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
If models get any younger they will be chucking fetus' down the runway
(Line from Ab Fab)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I think I'm a pretty good judge of age, but I'm only saying that because I can't say I've had an experience like yours - YET. I am sensitive to this happening though, so I try to look at other signs like how she carries herself, how she speaks, etc. Of course admiring from afar you can't get much else besides the physical impression, but if you had a chance to talk to her you might have figured it out.

I also think if you spend enough time around teenagers you will be able to more easily discern age. Of course, this doesn't seem to hold true for teachers, who just seem to assume that anyone who looks young is a student.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
The other day I saw a couple of sailors from the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan on the train. They looked incredibly young to me, baby faced boys.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

Yeah exactly.

The women I'm rubberneckin'(double-take), there is no question(mostly), they are well into womanhood. More times than not, a woman just seems to be a bit more thickened in the other regions. Where as, like H- mentioned, a 14 y/o body(even with the accellerated breast growth), just ain't quiet done yet. Like when I pull those brownies out of the oven a bit too early. Now, sure there have been exceptions, but usually when they open their trap, my mind is usually capable of focusing in on the age a bit better.

I agree though, girls do seem to look a bit older but if they are in a school uniform, walking, with a pack of the shits, backpacks, save your honking and keep your eyes on the road.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
On the reverse side of the coin, my wife is in her forties (age, not chest size) and still gets asked for ID in bars (you've got to be at least 18 in the UK) - and no, she's not getting the come on from the bartender, they're serious. She is v. slim, has long hair and is 5 ft tall which may account for part of it. Trouble is that I'm also in my forties, a good foot and a half taller than her and look my age. I guess to those who don't know us, it looks at times like I'm running around with a piece of jailbait. Not that I'm complaining ... :D

Here's a great trick I learned from an old Carney who guessed peoples' age at a sideshow: Look at a woman's hands. They're a dead give away, especially for older women with youthful faces.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
additional side benefit: you'll be able to tell if she's married.

if that matters to you...

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
common running theme among friends... if you're walking around downtown or in a mall or at the park, bookstore, coffee shop, what have you, if you see a gorgeous woman, she's a 12 year old.
it's just too complicated these days!!

I've been doing the hand thing lately.... it works.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Generally true, though obviously whether she's a lady of leisure or a housekeeper might change things.

When I first started work (age 23), the secretary assigned to me looked like a "sweet young thing" -- she wasn't short (cf Andrew's wife) or anything, just looked quite young. At that time, she was about 28 already. Even a number of years later, when she was already in her 30s, people who'd just joined the firm or visited and saw her for the first time would always ask if she was fresh out of school or something. However, looking at her hands, you could tell she was older than her face suggested, in particular from the depth of the creases at the joints.

Brett_B

Supporting Actor

Isn't that still a little young? You may want to wait until they advance from "brownies" to "girl-scouts".:D

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Not to sidetrack this thread into total perversion, but we need to remember that for 10,000s of years women were typically ready for marriage (and breeding) around 13 years of age. Really, once a girl has started having a period that is her body announcing it is ready to conceive (therefore of a sexual age by default.) My wife's great grandmother from Mexico was married at 12 and started having kids at 13 or so (and this is only about 80 years back.)

So finding a young girl attractive isn't such an unnatural thing, it's the exact opposite. Instinct doesn't care for our culture's idea of right and wrong, it acts on what it is programmed to perceive as best for survival of the species. Obviously, our culture demands that you do not act on these impulses which is a good thing. But the impulse springing from instinct is still there whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

I prefer older women myself, always have. But to say Lindsey Lohan or Britney Spears parading around half-naked (even if underage) doesn't lead to sexual impulses is just stupid. Of course it does...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks