What's new

Judgement At Nuremburg / Farewell To Arms On Dvd (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
According to Blackstar.co.uk "JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBURG" will be released by MGM on May 3rd and "FAREWELL TO ARMS'
with Jennifer Jones and Rock Hudson also on May 3rd by Fox.
Why are they not being released in the US?
March 19------Sorry for not putting this thread in the "Region" section, but I'm rather new at this posting stuff. Thanks for the input

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
TWELVE O'CLOCK HIGH has been available on DVD for ages. JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBERG, along with WHAT'S NEW PUSSYCAT and several others, are among the United Artists titles so far not available in the U.S. from MGM. I've no doubt they will be coming soon.

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Doesn't this belong in the Regional DVD area? I'm tired of being teased by threads like this.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
No, it belongs here because this thread isn't about the R2 releases per se, but rather what that may or may not mean for a R1 release.

However, I agree that a thread like this should be titled differently so as not to mislead. Something like: "Why aren't Judgment at Nuremberg/Farewell to Arms being released in R1?" would be a more appropriate title.

Here's a simple rule to follow: if your post boils down to a question, it's usually a good idea to put a question in your thread title or people will think you are sharing information.

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Sorry, It's just that Judgement at Nuremburg is one of the 2 movies not out yet that I most want to have on dvd, the other being African Queen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks