What's new

Judge orders woman to pose nude for photographs (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Dennis..I take it back. Seems you and I ARE on the same page!!!!

Now if everyone else would become as enlightened....

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

So, let's see- you get 2 threads in a row closed, and then try to drudge up the argument over here. Seems like a wise idea to me.

I think, Dennis, you might have misread that thread- as no one suggested CNN was any less biased-- all media is biased. If that is your point, that the aminstream media is biased- you certainly won't get any argument from me.

It's how each specific outlet is biased that came into issue in that last thread (and how well they mask it or don't mask it). Thankfully Fox made their yellow journalism so obvious that a Highschooler could recognize sensational language and skewed portrayals. Unfortunately, other media outlets are usually a bit more sly about their bias.

-Vince

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
It's how each specific outlet is biased that came into issue in that last thread (and how well they mask it or don't mask it). Thankfully Fox made their yellow journalism so obvious that a Highschooler could recognize sensational language and skewed portrayals. Unfortunately, other media outlets are usually a bit more sly about their bias.
Well, said. Not only that, they will swear until they are blue in the face that they are completely objective.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Oh my...nothing yellow about anything I read in that report. Perhaps trying to give you a feeling about the scene..sure..ALL reporters should do that!

Look..I was in that business..and I know..the reporters come from WAY out in left field. Thing is..if you are of that persuasion...you won't see it. Being as I seek what is accurate...and can see thru Dan Rather...ESPECIALLY Peter Jennings..ect. I can tell you..FOX is, indeed. the most fair and balanced!

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

Not sure if we're now all talking about the same article- as Dennis was making allusions to the previous closed threads. If you feel that's an accurate report of that "scene"- I'd suggest you look further into the issue.

Since those were both closed, I'd suggest that maybe talking about what this thread is about would be best.

-V

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks