What's new

JSRF help need stat! (1 Viewer)

Oscar_R

Second Unit
Umm, how do i beat the last boss? You go into that psychodelic room with the platform in the middle, swear & curse my way to the top of said platform, and that guy appears. What do I do? can't spray him, and i don't know if simply knocking him down does the trick. Knowing how sadistic Sega is, I'm sure itll involve me constantly going up and down to refill, but how do i damage this guy?

Oscar_R

Second Unit
thanks man, the problem i was having was when you boost dash him it only knocks him down half the time. and even when you manage to know him down it only seems to let you spray him some of the time. I was also using cube, so i could only cary 26 spray paint cans. now i can rest easy and finally get back to FFX, after i get around to beating Devil May Cry. oh , and Resident evil comes out at the end of the month. life is rough let me tell you.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
after i get around to beating Devil May Cry. oh , and Resident evil comes out at the end of the month. life is rough let me tell you.
FFX isn't for me but I finished beating DMC a good while ago. If you need any help just page me again:D.
As for life being rough. Dude I feel your pain. I have Gunvalkyrie, Blood Omen 2, Spiderman, Pikmin, Panzer Dragoon 1, Dragon Quest 7, Dungeon Siege, Jedi Knight 2 (Not to mention still playing Dark Age of Camelot and Vritua Fighter 4). Too many damnable games! (and I'm loving it!)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Romier,

I know how you feel (I love it as well). I am currently playing Jedi Knight 2, Medal of Honor: AA, JSRF, Halo, SSB: Melee, Tony Hawk 3, NBA Street, Gran Turismo 3, NFL 2K2, and I am picking up Spider-man today (X-box version).

-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks