What's new

JP3 dvd (1 Viewer)

Paddy

Auditioning
Hello,
I don't have my dvd player yet but I have the Jurassic Park 3 dvd. I don't have a dvd-rom on my computer (whatever that is!). If I put it in my computer, what will happen? Anything? Do I need a dvd-rom to get the features on the computer?

Also, thank you to everyone who helped me about the AV channel. For some reason, this forum only lets me post, but not reply, that's why I'm thankking you here.
THANKYOU!
Paddy.

Bill_Weinreich

Second Unit
Welcome to the forum Paddy,

Short answer, sorry but for now it might as well be a blank disk. You need a DVD player or a DVD-ROM on your PC to watch it or access the special features. A CD-ROM will not read the content off of the disk. A DVD-ROM drive is somewhat like a CD-ROM but it is designed to read the format of a DVD and is also backwards compatible to read CD's. Many DVD's have DVD-ROM special features that can only be used on a PC.

Bill

jacob w k

Stunt Coordinator
If you really want to see those special features you can get a dvd drive for your computer pretty cheap now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks