1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Joy Ride Ending

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AbelM, Mar 23, 2002.

1. AbelM

AbelM Second Unit

Well, I have to say; this movie gave me hurtful stomache's because it amde me laugh so hard! OMFG, this movie was quite funny, and easier to say a funny movie than a scary movie.

However, I didn't really understand the ending...can someone help me out here...thanx!!!

2. Ryan L B

Ryan L B Supporting Actor

3. AbelM

AbelM Second Unit

Yeah But: Why is there 2 people doing this? I mean certainly the fat guy who taped of Via [or whatever her name was] and kept Charlette is a fat guy in the end. Yet, the ICE guy earlier was skinny...what the hell?

4. Michael*K

Michael*K Screenwriter

Yeah, I really got some good laughs from this film. And I don't mean that sarcastically. My favorite...when they're on the farm road, the truck has chased them down and they start to roll up the windows and lock the doors. [​IMG]

5. Jesse Leonard

Jesse Leonard Second Unit

Abel,

If you watch the deleted scenes on the DVD, you will realize that they filmed serveral different endings. I gather from this that they didn't really understand the ending of the movie either (they just went with the one that provided the best 'shock' ending).

But, my take on the ending is: The ice guy was killed by the trucker sometime after the ice truck was destroyed. The body of the ice guy was kept by the trucker and just placed inside the truck as it rammed into the hotel (the ice guy was already dead at this point). This is my interpretation of the ending, but judging by the way they made the ending, I don't think even they know how it ended.