What's new

Joss Stone (1 Viewer)

Jason Garrett

Stunt Coordinator
Joss Stone I didn't see anything with a search of the forum. Has this been discussed? She's phenomenal! I can't believe that she's slipped through this long without my notice. I am so caught up in my own little world - so glad to see something like this when I pop my head out.

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator
Joss is great find. Very pretty also, hard to believe she's what, 16! Hard to beleive also she's British, just listening to her singing voice.

I actually was in Target the other day and they were playing a Joss Stone video in the TV department. Great stuff.

Jason Garrett

Stunt Coordinator
I can't believe that I've had my head up my *** while she has been out. Yes, she's a beauty. She's only gonna get older ;) I think this girl could take over. I really hope they take great care in shaping her career. It's off to a great start, for sure.

I'm so excited to finally become aware, but I feel like such a dork for not noticing before....she's like 56 on Amazon top 100. If there has been video capped on the net, I've totally let it pass me by. I think somebody mentioned her on one of the message boards that I frequent and I just ignored it. :frowning:

I'm taking my cd up to see if I can listen on some of those bad B&W's uptown. Anyone have opinions on the quality of the recording? It sounds pretty good (2 spins), but I'd like to hear others opinions. If anyone is screaming for advanced resolution, this girl is it in my book! I’d be really pumped to hear this voice up close and personal!

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I remember seeing a feature about her, but just recently got her CD. She has an incredible voice. She reminds me of Amanda Marshall, who was 18 when she released her first CD 4 or 5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks