What's new

Joseph Bottoms, Kirstie Alley, Marina Sirtis, & Keir Dullea in 1984's "Blind Date" (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Image Entertainment themselves are bringing this title out on January 14, 2003:
Accidentally blinded, John Ratcliff (Joseph Bottoms) has a "seeing eye" computer chip implanted directly into his brain, only to witness a murder and see the serial killer--but only in bold outline. The cat and mouse game begins in this riveting shocker featuring Kirstie Alley, "Star Trek: The Next Generation's" Marina Sirtis, and "2001: A Space Odyseey's" Keir Dullea. Now available for the first time in Nico Mastorakis' director's cut, "Blind Date" has been newly remastered and features extensive bonus material including never before seen footage of Kirstie Alley's daring love scene.
Special Features:
"The Films of Nico Mastorakis, Part 1" Documentary; Deleted Footage; John Kongos "Blind Date" and Stanley Myers "Main Theme" Music Videos; Theatrical Trailers; Filmographies
Anamorphic Widescree, 5.1 Dolby, 102 Minutes, SRP $19.99!

Gavin K

Stunt Coordinator
They need to put the radio spots on the disk. They were fifty times better than the film itself. Great deep voiced announcer, cheesy copy (she forgot... TO STAY HOME!),
and some of the most intense, graphic stabbing sounds and screams I've ever heard. It was quite amazing for an ad in 1982.

I was so excited about this movie, expecting a great slasher flick, only to be utterly disappointed years later when it finally made its way to cable.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
The only good thing about this flick is being able o see Marina Sirtis boobs:D

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
"Blind Date" is a popular movie title. IMDB lists 17 theatrical or tv ones. I liked the 1987 film with Bruce Willis and Kim Basinger.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks