Jonatha Brooke - Back In The Circus

Discussion in 'Music' started by TomCW, Feb 20, 2004.

1. TomCW

TomCW Second Unit

Just got my pre-order this afternoon, 4 days before the official release, nicely signed in gold! Quite a surprise.

I'm on my second listen, sound real nice, most of the tracks have quite a bit of production, but still sound good.

'Better After All' is available as a stream on her website, http://www.jonathabrooke.com/

In addition to the evocative songs penned by Jonatha, there are covers of JT's 'Fire and Rain', Brian Wilson's 'God Only Knows' and get this, Alan Parson's 'Eye In The Sky'!

Sorry for this feeble attempt attempt at a review, but give the cd a listen anyway, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Tom

2. Michael_T

Michael_T Second Unit

I have this on pre-order from www.cduniverse.com. My question is, where did you get this from that you were able to get a signed copy?

3. TomCW

TomCW Second Unit

4. Michael_T

Michael_T Second Unit

Thanks Tom,
    I actually go to her website from time to time - and yes I saw the album was on sale there - but it doesn't mention that it would be signed.

My preorder from www.cduniverse.com is costing me only $9.09 (and I have 4 other items on order as well - so shipping per item comes to about $1.00). Since I can't be sure I will get a signed copy I will stick with my cduniverse pre-order, which should ship Monday.

5. TomCW

TomCW Second Unit

Michael,
    I was surpised that it was signed. I sometimes order from an artist's website in the hope that they get to keep a little more of the $$$!

Tom