At about 50 seconds in, do we think that’s a peek at
Ahsoka?

3018178A-1EFD-40A3-8100-B0643AECA49F.png

Last edited:

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
That is WWE wrestler Sasha Banks - no word yet on who she is, I have seen rumors she is playing Sabine Wren - but that's unconfirmed - so it's not Ahsoka

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
This is the website that said Disney was going to announce that the sequel trilogy didn’t count anymore?

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I'm calling bullshit on this until it comes from a reputable source. The woman mentioned as the source of the story has a terrible track record, despite what the article says about her.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I'm calling bullshit on this until it comes from a reputable source. The woman mentioned as the source of the story has a terrible track record, despite what the article says about her.

I'm not debating whether it is true or not. We'll find out soon enough. However, so many news sources are running with this story nevertheless. It's all over the web. I started reading about it a few days ago and it is still popping up in news feeds.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
My guess is that Pascal had a bad day & maybe they even stopped shooting that day and that morphed into "HE'S QUIT THE SHOW!!!!" With the success of this show and its being Disney +'s flagship, I don't think that Disney would ever just let him walk no matter how unhappy he was. And certainly not in the middle of the season when it throw the rest of the season into total chaos.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Directors list for Season 2:
  • Jon Favreau
  • Dave Filoni
  • Bryce Dallas Howard
  • Rick Famuyiwa
  • Carl Weathers
  • Peyton Reed
  • Robert Rodriguez

Awesome, I love RR!!

And not good:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks