What's new

Disney+ The Mandalorian (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
It looks really good, and having Herzog do the voiceover is priceless.

I like that they're addressing the end of the war with the Empire. Maybe they'll describe what happened to all those officers and stormtroopers? Were they hunted down? Did they go to the Star Wars equivalent of Argentina? Are they out there plotting somewhere?

I hope we get to see Pascal without the helmet some. I also love that Favreau is obviously a fan and knows what he's doing.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Since The Mandalorian is the only reason I would subscribe to Disney+, it’s nice to know that I can wait until the end of December to pick up a one month sub and binge it all in one weekend.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Clone Wars didn’t do a scroll but did put a different saying before each episode. That could be fun here.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Just watched the first episode, loved it! I’ve been avoiding all buzz about it including promos, so I didn’t know very much going in, but it was great fun!

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Thought it was a great first episode. It left me wanting more but also had a strong ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks