1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Johnny Cash in hospital (Critical Condition)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Salvador, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Salvador

Salvador Second Unit

Just heard it on the radio a couple of mins ago. No official statement has been released about the cause of this. Does anyone know what happened to him?

2. DougRogers

DougRogers Stunt Coordinator

I know he has been in and out of the hospital recently. I haven't heard about this one today. I know he is in really poor health. Maybe he will pull through this one too.

Doug

3. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

I haven't heard anything today either. This is sad news. [​IMG]

4. Lee Scoggins

Lee Scoggins Producer

Lee
    Sad news. I am thinking about getting his Super Audio from the concert he gave in prison.

Anyone know anything about this album?

5. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Lee, I haven't heard anything good or bad about the Live at Folsom Prison SACD. From what I have seen, it hasn't gotten much attention here or on Audio Asylum.

6. Zen Butler

Zen Butler Producer

Zen K. Butler

7. Jeff Keene

Jeff Keene Supporting Actor

A buddy of mine has it and loves it. Sorry I can't be more specific, but there you are.

8. John Tillman

John Tillman Supporting Actor

I own it and have listened only once so far. It came with great liner notes and I remember reading adbout their adventure (some good photos as well) while listening.

I was seriously distracted by my 11 year old and his "What the heck are you listening to dad?" attitude, so I can't give you my thoughts about the disc at this time. This was a live performance in a large auditorium without serious recording gear so I think its a 'what you get, is what you get'. Shame it is not a hybrid where I could spin it in the car... I'll have to send junior out and give another listen.

Hey, another Cash disc (CD) to pick up is American Recordings from 94' If you're not familar with it check it out... Classic stuff, just him & guitar.