What's new

Johnny Cash in hospital (Critical Condition) (1 Viewer)

Salvador

Second Unit
Just heard it on the radio a couple of mins ago. No official statement has been released about the cause of this. Does anyone know what happened to him?

DougRogers

Stunt Coordinator
I know he has been in and out of the hospital recently. I haven't heard about this one today. I know he is in really poor health. Maybe he will pull through this one too.

Doug

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I haven't heard anything today either. This is sad news. :frowning:

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Lee, I haven't heard anything good or bad about the Live at Folsom Prison SACD. From what I have seen, it hasn't gotten much attention here or on Audio Asylum.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Sad news. I am thinking about getting his Super Audio from the concert he gave in prison.
It's a wonderful album and very funny too. It will be my first purchase when I get my new SACD player. Very spirited performance although Johnny's E string is way out of tune. :)

Jeff Keene

Supporting Actor
A buddy of mine has it and loves it. Sorry I can't be more specific, but there you are.

John Tillman

Supporting Actor
I own it and have listened only once so far. It came with great liner notes and I remember reading adbout their adventure (some good photos as well) while listening.

I was seriously distracted by my 11 year old and his "What the heck are you listening to dad?" attitude, so I can't give you my thoughts about the disc at this time. This was a live performance in a large auditorium without serious recording gear so I think its a 'what you get, is what you get'. Shame it is not a hybrid where I could spin it in the car... I'll have to send junior out and give another listen.

Hey, another Cash disc (CD) to pick up is American Recordings from 94' If you're not familar with it check it out... Classic stuff, just him & guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks