Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Bought the 4k though I don't own a 4k projector or player. Did watch the Blu-ray. Thought the film was not nearly as good as the original, though the ending was absolutely AWESOME. Been replaying it in my mind for the past few days.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Bought the 4k though I don't own a 4k projector or player. Did watch the Blu-ray. Thought the film was not nearly as good as the original, though the ending was absolutely AWESOME. Been replaying it in my mind for the past few days.
As a writer, I'm feeling as if they've written themselves into a corner. Yes, it's an exciting ending, but where can they go from here?

Tino

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
As a writer, I'm feeling as if they've written themselves into a corner. Yes, it's an exciting ending, but where can they go from here?
Really? I thought the ending opens up countless opportunities. I thought this one was as good if not better than the first.

Can wait to see more of the Wickiverse.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
Today, I had my second viewing of this film on 4K/UHD disc. I enjoyed my film experience even moreso today than I had in my theatrical viewing. This disc looked spectacular on my LD OLED and the Dolby Atmos soundtrack was fantastic.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Real Name
Doug
I watched this last night and came away none too impressed. Thought the first was much better. Maybe a second viewing will change my perspective.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smwe16