What's new

John Q Tops Britney (1 Viewer)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Here's the preliminary box office:
1. "John Q," dlrs 20.6 million.
2. "Crossroads," dlrs 14.6 million.
3. "Return to Never Land," dlrs 11.8 million.
4. "Collateral Damage," dlrs 9.1 million.
5. "Big Fat Liar," dlrs 8.7 million.
6. "A Beautiful Mind," dlrs 8.5 million.
7. "Hart's War," dlrs 8.3 million.
8 (tie). "Black Hawk Down," dlrs 6.2 million.
8 (tie). "Super Troopers," dlrs 6.2 million.
10. "Snow Dogs," dlrs 5.8 million.
P.S. According to Reuters, Ms Spears breasts are on the cutting room floor. She did a topless scene which is not in the final version of the film. Sooooo, there's possibly something to look forward to with the DVD SE if you're interested in such things.
:D

Anthony_D

Stunt Coordinator
I read in a magazine that Britney wanted to do a topless scene for the movie...the girl is dying to take off her clothes the poor slut...anyhow, the director of the film did not think that a topless scene was right for the character...supposedely Brit was going to film a scene where you can see her breasts through a wet t-shirt, but I don't know if that ever got approved either.

Maybe the topless scene will be on the DVD...here's to hoping so anyway

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
To tell you the truth, I don't even think a topless scene was in the cards. If you're the head of a studio and the director didn't want one of the biggest celebrities of the world to do a nude scene, you'd fire the director pretty damn fast and hire a new one who'd be willing to film the nude scene.
It's not like the nude scene would've helped the film out any (well I might've given it one and a half stars instead of just one). :)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
By the time this film hits dvd (Next month maybe?), a cut topless scene will be nothing. This broad is progressively wearing less and less at an alarming rate. It won't be long until she's dancing around bare ass nude at Arena football halftime shows while dousing her naked gyrating body in Pepsi.

Jacob_St

Second Unit
I'm surprised Crossroads brought in so much money. I guess there really are people out there that like Britney. I just don't see her appeal.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Quite suprising that Rollerball has dropped out of the 10 :) I would like to see what amount it brought in this week.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Rumors about this have abounded, but I seriously doubt them. The movie's audience is teenage girls. A nude scene likely would have pushed it into R-rated territory and killed the chance for her audience to attend.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Brian Lawrence, Arena Football has much more class than that...well, unless you attend a game in Orlando where most women think that it's Mardi Gras and a TV camera pointed at them is a set of beads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks