What's new

John Hammond, call your office (1 Viewer)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Hey, if you're not gonna watch the sequels, then you're not entitled to titter at the humorous references. ;)

(Okay, for you, Joe, it's in the third movie in the scene when Leoni's character was discretely calling for her lost son on an island full of carnivores bigger than school buses.)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Was anyone else scared of what they were going to do in that scene? The kid had Barney on in the background, the dinosaur swallowed the phone . . . I was completely convinced that the dinosaur was going to be approaching while we heard, "I love you, you love me" coming from inside it.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

From what I've heard none of the people involved in producing that film had the wit or the nerve to do something like that. Which is a damned shame, since that one shot could have redeemed the whole movie. :)

Regards,

Joe

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Then you've got the wrong name.

ERIK! ERIK! ERIK!

Billy was the name of Dr. Grant's protégé or whatever he was.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Erik!? You're kidding me! I thought all pre-adolescent boys in all movies were named "Billy"!

Oh, well. I'm glad at least that being right all the time isn't something I have to worry about. :)

At least his name wasn't "Englebert".

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Yeah, I was cringing, but then I was disappointed when it didn't happen.

I don't remember much about the movie, but Billy was the guy who was in his twenties or so. I just remember that he was still alive in the aviary.

DavidBL

Stunt Coordinator
Thank goodness, Billy survived. He was the obligatory "nice guy who looks like he died but then it turns out he didn't" character.

I know this because I actually had to buy this movie instead of renting it, since it came out when Hollywood/Blockbuster were going through their awkward "we only rent fullscreen" phase. It's good enough to occasionally get a repeat viewing every year or 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks