What's new

John Hammond, call your office (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I can only assume this is a reference to one of the sequels, which only confirms the rightness of my decision to never to watch either of them. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yep. The Lost World, a horrible piece of filmmaking. I assume the reference is to the scene where the 80-or-so-pound girl swings on a bar and knocks a raptor down long enough to escape.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Don't worry. Just remember that if you are ever stuck in a big kitchen with a bunch of velociraptors...they can't get traction on the slippery tiles.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
and they will always slow down and pause for dramatic effect while hunting, so you can use that to your advantage. Who knew they loved the camera so much? ;)

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member

You're too kind. At least the 3rd one was watchable....not great but watchable. The Lost World was utter crap start to finish.

andySu

Senior HTF Member

Andrew

I agree while the dts six-track mix on THX laserdisc was incredible, the visual side just sucked!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
This is amazing. In the picture, the flesh still looks moist and red. If I had tried to imagine this kind of discovery, the best I could have done would be to have thought that it would be some old, dessicated, leathery, mother of all jerkies.

How can flesh last that long?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks