What's new

John Ford at Fox: 21 disc set in December!!! (2007) (1 Viewer)

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I actually got a tracking number from Fox.

I was really confused because the E-mail was simply titled "Fox Drop" and then it contained a tracking number. No mention of the courier or what the package was. If it wasn't for this thread, I would have had no idea what it was.

Anyway, my disc is waiting on my front porch according to the tracking number.

Now, who is going to make some cover art?

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Finally got my copy today and was very surprised at the quality of the disc - great work, Fox!

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Received mine Tuesday via DHL. Got the "Foxdrop" notice on Wed., which mystified me until I saw this thread.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
For those interested, Costco will be selling this set as one of their coupon specials for $120 in early June. That's quite a markdown from the original price.

Ed Moroughan

Second Unit
Real Name
Edward R. Moroughan
Hey, I know I'm late to the thread but I just wanted to make sure. The US version is more like a "director's cut" than the international? I read the DVD Beaver blurb and that's what it says. I'd like to be sure. Also, what is the reasoning for making a lesser version of the film the more slick DVD?

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Shame Canadians aren't deemed worthy of the offer unless something changed. :frowning:

jdee28

Screenwriter
Real Name
John
I finally got the Ford at Fox set thanks to the sale at Costco; only $120. Is there anyway to still send in for the Frontier Marshal disc? I couldn't find any info on it on their website Fox Studio Classics

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks