What's new

John Doe 2/14/03 (1 Viewer)

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I can't believe they killed off Karen. I liked her. She must have wanted off the show. Maybe she'll turn up again somehow. What's w/ all these deaf people trying to rule the world? Maybe they're aliens. Who knows.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, that was a downer of an episode (given the sunny beginning of the show with Karen winning the scholarship, et al). I'm sort of getting real tired of the "Phoenix" storyline now. I used to look forward to the "mythology" episodes, but now, not so much.

Digger is still got some serious stuff going on from his past and present. He seems to show up with the right equipment out of nowhere. Plus being played by William Forsythe doesn't help not in drawing attention to him just being a bar owner.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I was waiting for Richard Dean Anderson to show up with the SG-1 team and telling John Doe that the Phoenix Foundation was good! :)

Glenn

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I really liked that last episode! And I'm also surprised (and disappointed) that they killed Karen. That caught me completely off-guard. I was hoping for some crazy twist where she wasn't dead, but it wasn't to be. :frowning:

What I like most about the show is that it's strongly character driven. They have done a lot of character development with JD, and also with the secondary characters.

The show is now exceeding my original expectations -- I hope it remains strong through the season.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
lol glenn you have that right. Ive been watching macguyver on tv land lately and when they said "Where is the Pheonix" i said its in Los Angelas

capt

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
I've always found the Karen character extremely annoying, so I can't say I'm disappointed to see her go. Funny thing is during the previous episode my wife and I were commenting how nice it was that her character had been MIA for several episodes. Makes me wonder if maybe this ep was aired out of order.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks